Enterprise Agile Coach | Agile Transformation Consultant
Sector-agnostic Agile Coach and subject matter expert with six years’ global experience leading large-scale ($MM) transformation programmes. Currently engaged by a Tier 1 financial services, to assist spearheading the execution of a $MBN digitisation programme affecting 60,000 employees across the UK and Europe. Experience in private and public sector organisations. A certified; Agile Trainer, SAFe, LeSS, Scrum@Scale, Scrum Master, Product Owner, Systems Thinking, Design Thinking and Leadership Coach with strong commercial acumen and high emotional intelligence, who bridges technical and non-technical gap to holistically deliver solutions, business process redesign, customer experience and change programmes to deadline and budget whilst creating and nurturing a new culture to support digital transformations.
- Spearheads end-to-end complex Agile and human-centric change.Cultivates trusted relations and interprets CxO level needs into clearly defined strategic agenda, direction and roadmap that enable return on investment, objectives and efficiencies.
- Advocates innovative value propositions that realise goal-based outcomes; conceptualises and orchestrates creation of organisational capabilities and digital products and services that require cutting-edge technology such as NLP, AI, Machine Learning, Big Data and Cloud Computing that enhance customer journey and realise business case benefits.
- Builds, mentors and empowers scalable high-performing Agile teams. Initiates and drives Agile, Leadership and DevOps cultures for cultural longevity and digital growth from concept to solution delivery. Overcomes obstacles and adapts to demands to ensure a value-based and client-centric approach. Leverages coaching tools and techniques to create a sustainable pace without compromising results.
New Product Innovation | Transformation | Agile / DevOps
Sector-versatile and innovative C-suite Executive with 20 years’ experience building, growing and transforming global organisations, who generates revenue streams of >£20M and realises operational / process efficiencies.
- Drives revenue growth, product innovation and expansion, establishes £multi-million businesses from the ground up using entrepreneurial prowess, and develops new technology solutions and services in response to strategic markets demands, with reputation for being first to launch unique regional offerings.
- Leads complex business change, applies business and technical acumen to analyse corporate landscapes, delivers efficiency savings of >£130M involving API, Big Data, Cloud and virtualisation, creates functional capabilities, and champions business evolution using innovation models
- Spearheads complex business transformations using Agile and DevOps; designs agile operating models and takes ownership for embedding these into global brands such as Lloyds Bank, UST Global and Commonwealth Bank; dramatically reduces operational overheads and delivery times, and mitigates regulatory risks.